Sunday 19 August 2012

Loving You

Loving you is the physical expression of the feeling of eating banku and tilapia. With pepper. Red and green, you see, because sometimes youre stop, and sometimes youre go, and sometimes youre inbetween, colour yellow.

Loving you is the equivalent of listening to jazz. Kenny G on the sax. +233, you see because sometimes youre women of colour all wrapped up in one, and sometimes youre smooth, and sometimes youre rough. Like peanut butter. Extra salty.
That special flavour that is you, my love, sometimes youre white and some times youre blue.

The sea.

Sometimes you shout and rant angrily and sometimes your waves pound me. Literally. And you get me all wet.
Then you turn around and then you calm me.

Calm me but first make me scream and i try to escape but baby youve trapped me.

Loving you is crazy. Crazy my love, how i spend my time on something that will never be completely mine. Like a presidency. Loving you will be the death of me.

But baby kill me. Like you always do when I call out your name countless times before youre through...

Im loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment