Monday 27 August 2012

Morning After

This is uncomfortably akward. Not like theres any comfortable akwardness, but still...
Im not very good in tense situations. I feel like i need to say something. And i dont. So most of the time, i end up saying stuff that aggravates the situation. Waayyy aggravates.
I cant shut up about this. Ive got to say something.
Now hes uncomfortable as well.
Yeah run away. Like you did at 5 this morning. Like you keep doing.
We have to talk about this. I dont want to fight with you.
I dont want to lose your friendship.

I mean, i wont die, but it wont be fun either.
I suspect maybe I... 

Damn.
Love is a pretty strong word.

I dont want to rush this. Its too soon to rule out the possibility of a rebound reaction. I just have to be sure.

I have to be sure.

Last night.
Last night was not the first time last night happened, if you get what i mean.
And i wasnt exactly surprised. I was kinda expecting it.

Maybe I wanted it.

Maybe.

But somebody had to be sensible. And for once in my life, i did the sensible thing. For once.

It didnt come easy.

What, you think I was asleep??!
For a smart guy you can be awfully dense.

Awfully.

I dont want to do this under these circumstances. Because we both know how this is going to play out.
I leave here after we 'do something fun', like im going to see you again and we both know thats a lot of bullshit because we wont be able to stand each other.
We wouldnt be able to stand ourselves.

Youre not someone Id want to lose over a night. No.

What you are.
You are someone id like to do everything right with. For once in my life. Everything right, every correct process.
Every one of them. Over and over again.

Its not quite as scary anymore.

Now Im being melodramatic, so Ill just stop.
I hope you read this...

1 comment:

  1. You got skills, better than me actually. Thats awesome.
    You got poetry skills, i just tell stories.
    Add a subscribe button so i can read your posts. Didn't even know you had 10 posts out. i better get to reading then :)

    ReplyDelete